Write for Us
Calling All Prayer Warriors!
Are you interested in contributing a prayer or other bible-based words of inspiration to PrayersOnDemand.com? Fantastic! We love new contributions from our community of believers. Contributing prayers and bible-based words of inspiration to PrayersOnDemand.com is a fantastic way to celebrate goodness of Christ and also introduce your ministry to more people. All prayers and words for inspiration from contributors are featured on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram communities.
Here’s what you need to know about being a contributing writer or prayer warrior for PrayersOnDemand.com:
- Tone: Your contribution to our community must be positive, uplifting, designed to help those in need. We will not accept submissions that are racist, homophobic or that attacks God’s children. PrayersOnDemand.com has been created to provide a space were all people can come to find comfort, peace, direction and the presence of the Lord. If your agenda is contrary this purpose, writing for PrayersOnDemand.com is not of you. If you are also inspired to be an instructive encouragement to people, please contribute a submission.
- Original Content: All content submitted to PrayersOnDemand.com be unique and original to our community. We are not currently accepting submission of content that has been already published or submitted elsewhere online or that you plan to distribute to other websites. If you would like to submit content that has already appeared on your personal blog, you’ll need to write an introductory and closing paragraph is unique for PrayersOnDemand.com.
- Written Prayers and Words of Inspiration: There is no minimum word count for submissions; however, we prefer that your posts are between 350 – 850 words.
- Prayers Recorded by Audio: We have a limited number of opportunities for prayer warriors to submit audio prayers. If you are interested in contributing to our community with an audio submitted, please complete the submission box below and include a link to a prayer that you have previously recorded. Prayers that are published in our communities are typically less than 10 minutes.
Here’s what you get when you become a PrayersOnDemand.com contributor:
- Your prayer or words of inspiration will be featured on the PrayersOnDemand website, Facebook page and Twitter feed for our entire community to see.
- Your post will contain an author’s profile that will consist of a brief bio also with links to your website and any Christian based program or product that you’d like to promote.
- You will be contributing to a community that is dedicated to spreading the love and peace of Jesus Christ.
- You will have the opportunity to become a featured Prayer Warrior if you become a frequent contributor to our community.
As you can see, PrayersOnDemand.com can be a great platform for sharing the Word of God and gaining more exposure and publicity for your ministry.
Here’s what you should know when submitting content to be included on PrayersOnDemand.com:
PrayersOnDemand™ is a roboust online community that is operated by an extremely small team. We read every submission that comes through our website; however, our limited size prevents us from responding every submission that is not accepted for publication. If you haven’t heard from us in 14 days, assume that we have not accepted your submission for publication. However, do not let a non-acceptance of your content deter you from trying again. If you want to write for us, don’t give it. Invest some time in reading through the prayers and words of inspiration that are currently posted on our website. Then, use what you learn to make another submission. The use of proper grammar is an important part of having your submission accepted for publication; so, be are to use proper punctuation.
If your submission is accepted for publication, we will notify you when your submission goes live.
All decisions about publication are made at the discretion of our editorial team and are final.
- Your content must be written or recorded in English.
- Your content must have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be corrected by our staff. Poorly written content will be rejected.
Your content must match the quality of other posts on the site.
Your author information must promote faith based program, products or services.
Once your submission has been accepted and published on our website:
Let your family, friends and colleagues know that you’ve been published on PrayersOnDemand.com by sharing a link to your post with your family, friends and colleagues by email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other social media. The more people who view your post and discover the PrayersOnDemand.com community, the more inspired our world will be. If you make multiple submission to PrayersOnDemand.com and your posts are popular, we’ll contact about becoming a featured Prayer Warrior and the benefits of that position.
Let’s Get Started!
Now that you have the basics for submitting content to PrayersOnDemand.com, it’s time to submit your content. Use the form below to get started. We look forward to reviewing your prayer or bible-based words of inspiration.